Let’s practice by check accents and intonations of sentences you made
- Can do: check accents and intonations of sentences you made. be able to practice while listening to the model sound
- Study style: check the sign and practice
- Tool: OJAD prosody tutor Suzuki
- Preparation : sentences that you want to speak
Access OJAD on the internet
Choose [prosody tutor Suzuki] from [4 functions of OJAD] on the left of the page
Put sentences that you want to practice
Birds and eggs, which came first? This is not only a science issue. A mathematician concluded that [Eggs came first because it is possible to guess the number of chicken from the number of eggs, but it is impossible vice versa.]
Put slash (/) as a sign to pause.
- After particles
- 例：4月から / 日本の大学に / 通っています。 (I go to Japanese University since this April.)
- A place that could be cut meaningfully in a long modifier of a non-inflectable words (more than 15mora/more than 15 hiragana)
- 例：初めて確認された / ウィルス性の感染症です。 (It is the first discovered infection caused by virus.)
Set [pitch pattern][pitch contour with accent(advanced)], and set [accent above text][advanced]. Then press [Analyze].
Accents and intonations of sentences you put will appear in the box.
You can listen to the model sound by pressing [generate].