Let’s express your feeling [Iidesuyo]
- Can do: express [ok] in Japanese
- Study style: practice while checking pitch curve and model pronunciation.
- Tools: not in particular
- Preparation: not in particular
1. Remember rules of intonations.
: it will be [no, but thanks] with lower pitch at the end.
: it will be [ok!] with higher pitch at the end.
2. Practice while checking pitch curve, or move your hands according to the pitch curve.
For you who want to know more…
Intonations of [iidesuyo] are the same when it means[ok] and [good]. It will emphasize the meaning if you say [sugoku] of [sugoku iidesuyo] like[suggoku] or [sungoku].