Let’s check accents on vocabularies — OJAD word search
- Can do: Search for the accent of vocabularies you want to check the accent. To practice pronunciation while listening to the model sound of those vocabularies.
- Study style: Practice while looking at accent symbols.
- Tools: OJAD word search
- Preparation: Vocabularies you want to search
1. Access OJAD online
2. Choose “word search” from “4 function of OJAD” on the left side of the screen.
3. Enter a word in “Word search” box. Example: Kau (to buy), Kau (to have pets), Kaeru(to go home), Kaeru(to change)
4. Listen to the audio voice. Click on either “FEMALE (pink one: female voice)” or “MALE (blue one: male voice)”.
5. Practice accent by repeating or shadowing.